Birds of Garhwal Foothills & Corbett Tiger Reserve
Duration 9 nights 10 days
This tour is designed for Nature and Wildlife lovers. A journey form Delhi to the foothills of the Himalayas on to theGarhwal foot hills. This northern Indian tour will give you an experience of the best wildlife and bird sightseeing in the region, along with understanding the true nature of Indian life in the Himalayan state. A great opportunity for birding in India, as our expert guides take you to the birding hotspots. Your stay will be in quaint lodges and forest resorts offering great Indian food.
- Day 1 : Arrival at delhi
- Day 2 : Delhi to The Corbet National Park
- Day 3 : The Corbet National Park
- Day 4 : Sonannadi Sanctuary
- Day 5 : SonaNadi Sanctuary
- Day 6 : Sonannadi to Rajajji National park
- Day 7 : Rajajaji National Park
- Day 8 : Rajajji to Dehradhun
- Day 9 : Dehradhun
- Day 10 : Dehradhun to Delhi
- Birding in the Himalayan Foothills
- Amazing weather
- Good Food
- Himalayan accommodations
- History & Culture
Please let us know the number of people travelling on this tour and we will send you the total cost. We also specialize in customizing the tour. Should you need any changes we would be happy to modify the itinerary.
The tour may include arrangements such as accommodation, travel, meals, permit, guides, activities etc. or services as required by the client.
How to book
The booking of this itinerary is with Asian Adventures, B-9, Sector-27, Noida 201301 (UP) India
Ph: +91 120 4222797, +91 9266519519