Wildlife viewing, River Rafting and Yoga in the Himalayan Foothills
Duration 6 N 7 D
This tour takes you to the thrilling adventures that the Himalayan foothills have to offer. The Wildlife Safaris and birding at Corbett National Park along with exciting white water rafting and yoga at the spiritual town of Rishikesh, which is also known as the ‘Yoga capital of the world. Furthermore, the scenic Dehradun valley and the charming hill station of Mussourie.
The tour begins with a beautiful long drive from Delhi to Corbett. Crossing fields of sugar cane and yellow mustard, small villages, bustling towns of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, you get a glimpse of the diversity India has to offer.
Be it natural views, architecture, traditions or culture, it is a quick view of the everyday life of India’s common man sitting in the comfort of your car. Chat with your knowledgeable driver and find out interesting insights into your observations.
- Day 01: Delhi to The Corbett National Park
- Day 02: The Corbett National Park
- Day 03: The Corbett National Park to Rishikesh
- Day 04: Rishikesh
- Day 05: Rishikesh to Dehradun
- Day 06: Dehradun to Mussoorie for a day excursion
- Day 07: Dehradun to Delhi
- Opportunity of magical Tiger sightings at Corbett and spotting other fauna
- Interesting road journeys
- Glimpse of the diversity India has to offer
- Thrilling white water rafting and relaxation with yoga
- Stay at a beautiful cottage with old world charm
- Visit Mussourie for a day excursion
Please let us know the number of people travelling on this tour and we will send you the total cost. We also specialize in customizing the tour. Should you need any changes we would be happy to modify the itinerary.
The tour may include arrangements such as accommodation, travel, meals, permit, guides, activities etc. or services as required by the client.
How to book
The booking of this itinerary is with Asian Adventures, B-9, Sector-27, Noida 201301 (UP) India
Ph: +91 120 4222797, +91 9266519519